Thursday, November 5, 2009

Over this Halloween I went to my friend Matt's house to trick or treat. First I picked up my friends Tim McCotter and Mike Sopko and headed off to his house. When we got there Matt said it was too early to trick or treat so we started to play his Playstation Three. We played a racing game called Dirt 2 and Grand Theft Auto Four. We had the most fun playing Grand Theft Auto Four because of the cools car and glitches.

When we were done playing the Playstation we had a great idea and decided to air soft. Air soft is when you run around with pellet guns and shoot at each other. It doesn’t hurt a lot so nobody had a problem when they got hit. I probably was the best at it considering that I hit everyone and didn’t get hit by anyone. The funniest part was I hit them all in the same place. The only bad part of air softing was that we had to rake the lawn before we could play.

We finished air softing and finally decided it was late enough to go trick or treating. Last year I started a tradition of walking up to a Speedway and buy a slurpee. So Matt had to lead us to a Speedway because Tim, Mike, and I didn’t know where we were. When we showed up at speedway we bought our slurpees, but on our way out Tim spilled his slurpee all over the counter. Matt and I told him to act like it never happened and just walk out. That’s what we did.

We finally finish trick or treating. I didn’t get that much candy from, but it was enough for me. We got back to Matt’s house and played street hockey in the driveway. I was not very good, but Mike and Matt were very good. Then we chose to play a mini scale hockey game called mini sticks. You play on your knees and is much easier to score and I was good at that game.

We all ended up sleeping over at Tim’s house and had a lot of fun over there. We played Xbox. I have an Xbox also so I did the best at the game we were playing. When we were done playing Xbox we went up stairs to Tim’s room and he showed us funny video. Then we went off into our own conversations with each other and feel asleep at one o’clock.

3 comments:

  1. Good story. Corrected mistake: "When we were done playing Xbox, we went upstairs to Tim's room and he showed us a funny video." Other than that it was good

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny story you have a couple mistakes like, in the first paragraph you say cools instead of cool. you also say finish instead of finished in the second to last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story. Besides the mistakes, I really liked it and it sounded like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete