Friday, December 11, 2009

This year Thanksgiving was very fun and full of excitement, considering I had two of them. The First Thanksgiving I went to was at my uncle’s house. There I say most of my cousins, because I have twenty-six of them, and we played some football in the front yard. I have to say I spent most of my time downstairs playing the Nintendo 64. I know it is really old, but it is still just so fun. By far my favorite part of the day was the apple cake that my mother made. My cousin and I had to have eaten half of the cake.

My other Thanksgiving was on Saturday at my house. I had my dad family over and there are much less of them. For most of the time I was in my computer room watching funny YouTube videos that my cousins showed me. By far the funniest video was of a prank radio station. The announcer prank calls the owner of a Chinese restaurant and tells him that his restaurant is on fire and burning down. It was very funny. My cousin left about ten thirty and I finally could go be alone.

Then Christmas holiday parties came and I was very happy. I can see all of my cousins again. For my mom’s side of the family we went to a banquet hall and had a party it was very boring because there was nothing to do. So eventually a couple of my cousins and I went outside and started playing kick the can in the parking lot. Now you know just how boring the party was. When the party was over my cousin Dillon invited my cousin Jake and I back to his house to stay the night. When we got there we watched a movie that was on TV and played a board game. Then we called it a night and went to bed.

The last family meeting was with my dad’s family at the restaurant DeLucas there we had pizza. It was much calmer than my mom’s family’s party. I ended up having a lot of fun catching up with my cousins. On Christmas I mostly got clothes but that is what I asked for because I didn’t want too much, but I did get the Xbox back. I say I got it back because I was grounded from it. Over all I had to say my holidays are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment